Friday, March 12, 2010

First Blog Ever!

Hi Everyone! I am new to this whole blogging thing and by chance came across a few that have made me feel not quite so alone. About a year ago my boyfriend and I moved to the mountains of NC for me to attend graduate school. As for the name, yes I am pagan, as well as a vegetarian. I have two dogs, who are my babies! And a Mr. BunBun (bunny) who is getting pretty old :( Although I have always dreamed of living in a cabin in the mountains, I am miserable!! I have never felt more lonely. Although I am kept rather busy with school and work, I still have just enough time to notice how lonely I really am. Hence the blogging. Perhaps I could use a real friend in this new territory, but after a year I have all but given up on that. Perhaps this will be the outlet that I need? Or at least a place to meet some like minded people? I hope so...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging, and even more to the universe of Pagan Blogging! There are a bunch of us here, so if you wanted a group of likeminded people to chat, you'd found it! The best of luck with your first blog!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I needed a place to vent, get my thoughts straightened out, and just be me!

    ReplyDelete